Today, for instance, these were some of the searches that found my blog (typos included):
- “whuppin when we get home”
- ways to poo
- must have s for baby registry
- was jane nelson spanked in her life?
- pickens flea market
- dreams about tomatoes going bad
- murderer hydromedusa
- negative heel
- how long was jesus breastfed
- video of mom breastfeeding teen son
That last one creeps me out.
I love that wordpress shows me the search terms entered that pull up my blog. I wish I could remember some of the funny searches I’ve seen. Some have left me scratching my head as to how my blog came up as a search result.
People must be very very bored to be searching for things like “ways to poo.”
I suppose I must be very very bored to pay attention to how people find my blog…