From my last Greenville Hypnobabies class:
- All women gave birth in a hospital (Greer Memorial or Village).
- All had spontaneous, unmedicated births.
- All arrived at the hospital less than 3 hours before they gave birth!
- One was a VBAC
- 2 had pain-free births
- There were no complications for moms or babies.
- And this little stat is mostly for me–all gave birth on a Thursday or Sunday. I’ve been tracking this trend over the past two years. What is up with Thursday and Sunday?
I love this program!
So far, all of my students (a diverse group of homebirths/hospital births, first time moms, etc) have had spontaneous, unmedicated births. In a climate of 1 in 3 births by cesarean and 90% epidural rates, this childbirth educator is a happy woman.
Congratulations to all my Greenville students! I can’t wait to meet your little ones at our reunion!