1) The Upstate BirthNetwork website is (mostly) finished! Go on over and check it out! More importantly, spread that news to local families.
2) You may have noticed I have not updated my upcoming events in awhile. So, upcoming this week: Greenville Babywearing group meets Thursday at 6pm. At Natural Baby.
3) I have a spot open in my upcoming Hypnobabies class. The class filled so quickly and then this one little spot has stayed open. Just waiting for the right couple to fill it! Class begins June 14 so don’t wait too long…
4) I’m am completely, 100% fully booked for doula clients this year. But I am super-duper happy to doula-match you with your perfect mate. Call me the doula pimp. Ok, not really. That was just some sort of weird tough talk. I never pull that off well.
5) Finally, and this is exciting, the three upstate babywearing groups are adopting The Parenting Place teen mom program. We’re collecting used wraps or 6-yrd fabric lengths to be distributed to the moms-to-be. I get to train their in-home staff so they can teach the moms how to wear their babes. Bring your donation to a group meeting or drop off at Natural Baby. For fabric lengths, we suggest jersey knit, crinkle gauze, or muslin. We have group member who are willing to sew or serge the edges if needed. We only need 25 wraps to start. We are also collecting used slings, pouches, and mei-tais to donate to the young moms served by BirthMatters in Spartanburg. You may also drop these at Natural Baby.
Sometimes it feels so nice to simply make a list. I almost want to put check-boxes beside each item.