- Cloth wet wipes freeze into a solid brick when left in a car on a cold night.
- Bad books at consignment stores must be purchased. My husband needs good fire-starter.
- I can spend too much money when Norah is asleep on my back and I’m wandering around a store for an hour and a half because I don’t want to wake her up to put her in the car.
- My niece, Ryleigh, has the most twinkly (or is it “twinkliest?”) eyes on the planet.
- Husbands are oh-so-handy for repairing chair legs and opening wine bottles when someone breaks the corkscrew in the cork. And, had to add one more–just in–finding creative ways to conserve energy in the house.
- Baskets make fabulous roller skates.