Because I was tagged:
5 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me
1) I have a talent for finding things of little importance. Things like four-leaf clovers and shark’s teeth.
2) I am an excellent mudpie maker. I’m talking about real mudpies made from earth. And as a child, I loved to eat them along with assorted plants and sketchy berries. Sometimes I still want to. I can remember the taste and grit.
3) I am not an excellent business person. While I can make mudpies, I have no talent for making money.
4) I love to eat sour things. Tiny green apples, lemons, limes, okra pickles, and oxalis from my yard. When I was pregnant, I once ate somewhere around 12 limes in one sitting. They were small limes; not quite keylimes but smaller than average. I was in Cambodia and well, I don’t really have any excuses except my sister probably ate almost that many and she wasn’t pregnant.
5) I despise Rod Stewart. His voice makes my skin crawl. My husband, who does a great RS impression, sometimes tortures me by holding me down and singing, “Have I told you lately…” I’ve been known to leave stores if his voice begins to screech from the speakers.
Does anyone still want to be my friend?