Because I was tagged:
5 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me
1) I have a talent for finding things of little importance. Things like four-leaf clovers and shark’s teeth.
2) I am an excellent mudpie maker. I’m talking about real mudpies made from earth. And as a child, I loved to eat them along with assorted plants and sketchy berries. Sometimes I still want to. I can remember the taste and grit.
3) I am not an excellent business person. While I can make mudpies, I have no talent for making money.
4) I love to eat sour things. Tiny green apples, lemons, limes, okra pickles, and oxalis from my yard. When I was pregnant, I once ate somewhere around 12 limes in one sitting. They were small limes; not quite keylimes but smaller than average. I was in Cambodia and well, I don’t really have any excuses except my sister probably ate almost that many and she wasn’t pregnant.
5) I despise Rod Stewart. His voice makes my skin crawl. My husband, who does a great RS impression, sometimes tortures me by holding me down and singing, “Have I told you lately…” I’ve been known to leave stores if his voice begins to screech from the speakers.
Does anyone still want to be my friend?
your love of mudpies makes having you over for dinner ever-so-much-less intimidating.
I found two four leaf clovers in my backyard the other day and I wasn’t even looking. Of course, the first thought that popped into my head was of YOU! I gave them to Caleb for safe-keeping and he put them on the burgers Larry was grilling at the time. Lucky burgers. 😉
business person, schmiz-ness person. who cares about making money when you can eat your weight in oxalis?
You are funny! And yes, your friendly enough…
Wow! Mudpies! I would have never guessed! 😀
“Pre-Order Rod Stewart’s “”The Definitive Collection””
Available in stores Nov. 18th.
Pre-Order at Amazon.com
Take home the collection now!”