I forgot to post 10 on 10 yesterday so I’ll use yesterday’s events as my thanks:
1) Strawberry cream cheese scones and sitting outside on a November morning.
2) Time with friends who enrich the lives of my children.
3) Climbing mulberry trees
4) Learning woodworking skills at Roper Mountain Science Center (also felting wool, making herb sachets, herding sheep, plowing fields, pumping water, grinding corn, feeding animals, watching blacksmiths and other artisans)
5) My husband finished the woodstove installation in his new woodworking shop
6) Learning to sew on a button
7) Dropping off Norah at Saturday science labs.
8) Watching a movie alone with popcorn and chocolate beer.