The Mindful Birth Class will begin Nov. 7 and meet for six consecutive Sunday evenings. We’ll meet at an OB office in Greer from 5pm-7pm.
I need at least three couples to sign up in order to teach the class. Please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to register so I can order your materials.
I think you’ll love this class and learn so much! I know I love teaching it.
Email to register j_byers (at) bellsouth (dot) net.
Teaser of things you will learn:
- Why the amazing uterus has two opposing muscle fibers
- How beta-endorphins from labor pass into your colostrum
- Three easy techniques for resolving back labor
- How to map your belly so you know how your baby is positioned
- How to write a birth plan that doesn’t look like you found it on the internet
- And how to protect the emotional atmosphere of your birthing space
- And the biggest question of all: when to go to the hospital/birth center or call your midwife to come
And so much more!